What you need to know about Modi Government Reforms
The webinar analysed the following:
- Doing business in India – latest changes in FDI reforms and assessing the Ease of Doing Business in the nation.
- Manufacturing – reforms, success stories from the ‘Make in India’ campaign and the limited progress made by the labour laws.
- Food inflation – the rising inflation in retail and the measures to control it.
- Trade – the reforms needed to boost trade relations.
- Fiscal reforms – the positives and negatives of the FY16-17 Union Budget, including the upcoming GST Model.
- Infrastructure – with 32.20 trillion of budget allocated to infrastructure, we look at how it is being spent.
Why watch this webinar:
- Understand new reforms and legislation in detail.
- Discuss how the Government’s reformist agenda has affected doing business in India
- Consider how the reforms are impacting the UK’s trade and investment flows.
- Get your questions answered by industry experts.