THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO MAXIMISE YOUR EXTENSIVE IN-COUNTRY PRESENCE
The UK-India trade opportunity is a key priority to you. With already extensive operations in-country or plans to develop these, you need first hand insights, and partners to help your deliver your plans.
Strategic Partners value our ability to develop strategic solutions and execute multi-layered tailored engagement. We integrate you, into the heart of our unique peer to peer eco-system and embed our team into your business, from Executive to Operational level, amplifying your team’s strengths.
STRATEGIC PARTNER MEMBERSHIP ADVANTAGES
INFLUENCE, INTELLIGENCE AND INTERACTION AT YOUR SERVICE
Access Business, Government and Academia, and dovetail this with a comprehensive plan to deliver relevant, quality opportunities for your business growth. Our network is a platform providing you the influence, intelligence and interaction that facilitates your ongoing, continuous engagement.
Create the right ties by conveying, to your chosen audience, your expertise. Position yourself within the UK-India business space, with guaranteed coverage in our key publications, reports and events.
- Influence – A leading light within Sector Policy Groups driving the UK-India policy Agenda.
- Intelligence – Unique market intelligence combined to priority access to our Executive Team.
- Interaction – Exclusive high profile engagements designed with your objectives in mind.
JOIN THE DEBATE
|Access: Policy makers|
Brand: Explain your issue
Connect: To Government
|Access: Unique knowledge|
Brand: Apply learnings
Connect: 1st class knowledge
|Access: Exclusive networks|
Brand: Raise your profile
Connect: Decision Makers
Supporting Your Success: Strategic insight creating unique, exclusive tailored engagements for you.
You meet the right people at the right level who want to connect with you. Attain knowledge, receive help to interpret the landscape, with practical insights not available elsewhere and with our support, find the avenues to translate the same into profitable business.
STRATEGIC PARTNER MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
INFLUENCE, INTELLIGENCE AND INTERACTION THAT BENEFITS YOU
- Account Management – Regular review with your dedicated appointed sector specialist
- Access to our Policy Groups – Thought leader at the heart of UK-India policy agenda
- Brand – Prominent branding across our channels including the UKIBC website homepage.
- Event Interaction – Profile and brand build accessing exclusive networking opportunities.
- Market Intelligence – Free access to our market intelligence and reports.
- Delegations –Tap into the business opportunities afforded by visiting delegations.
- Communications – Broadcast your India news and announcements through our channels.
- Business Facilities – Preferential rates across ALL our India Business Centres.
- Business Support – Free letter of support for Indian visa applications
Alongside this, our advocacy activities, provide you the platform to work in collaboration with Government and other influential connected partners, to state the voice of business to legislators.
This combination, allows our Strategic Partners to leverage our network to identify and develop direct partnership opportunities maintaining and developing key revenue streams in the process.
IS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP MEMBERSHIP FOR ME?
It is ideal for medium and large companies needing to build, maintain or increase their profile, business and reputation in the UK-India market as leaders in their space. You wish to play a proactive part in the development of UK-India trade and recognise this involvement will provide you the opportunities you require for your own business growth.
We pride ourselves on providing value. Our regular review of your individual priorities with senior UK India Business Council team members, ensures objectives are met to guarantee measurable ROI.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The Strategic Partner fee is £30,000 plus VAT.
SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR MEMBERSHIP BUSINESS ADVISORS
For more information on Strategic Partnership please call one of our business advisors on either 0800 0196 176 or +44 (0) 207 592 3853 or email us at email@example.com