UKIBC and DIT pleased to offer a turnkey e-commerce solution to the India market
The UK India Business Council working with the Department of International Trade is pleased to offer you a ‘digital-first’, faster route to India market through a turnkey e-commerce solution.
Why enter through e-commerce?
The India e-commerce market, valued at US$ 120 billion and growing at 51%, offers UK businesses with great opportunities across multiple sectors. Propelled by rising smartphone penetration and increasing consumer wealth, the market is expected to grow to US$ 200 billion by 2026. Increased uptake in online purchases during lockdown have skewed consumer behaviour in favour of e-commerce which may further accelerate the market growth in the months to come.
(Sources: EU-US Privacy Shield Report; UKIBC Analysis)
Why should you join this project?
- A quick market access and scaling with relatively lesser marketing spend.
- An instant brand exposure and reach to more than 90% of India’s postcodes.
- An opportunity to market-test products in a‘digital-first’ entry strategy.
- An opportunity for further expansion into other channels by leveraging the existing supply chain.
The UKIBC and partner support
- Support on products, pricing, marketing, and operations strategy.
- Robust supply chain support from experienced logistics partners.
- A secure process of repatriating funds, supported by the partners.
- Complementary marketing support from e-commerce platforms.
- Shared risk between multiple e-commerce platforms e.g. Amazon, ClickOnCare.
- A transparent sales process with sales and stocks reports at regular intervals.
- A transparent cost and pricing structure with inputs from all partners.
- UK brand control throughout the process including on pricing and promotion.
- A dedicated account manager in the UK supported by the UKIBC.
- Market intelligence, regulatory compliances, on ground assistance – as required.
- Facilitation on commercial discussions with the platforms, partners, and overall management of the project working with the Department for International Trade.
Contact our e-commerce expert at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss