Doing Business in India Report (The UK Perspective)
The Doing Business in India Report sets out the views of business people on the progress the Modi Government has made in the last 18 months on delivering his ‘red carpet’ not ‘red tape’ commitment.
The research collected opinions from over 100 UK businesses operating in India and finds that a majority believe that India’s ease of doing business is already improving. It mirrors the findings of the recently released World Bank’s ‘Ease of Doing Business List’ in which India rose four places.
UK companies’ perspective on India’s business environment, and the progress made in the last 18 months, will be helpful in developing a stronger shared vision for India’s social and economic development, and help in charting a roadmap to transform India to a world-class manufacturing and export hub.
You can log in or register for free to download the report below.
The report covers:
- Factors which influence the decision to do business in India
- Consequences and reactions to Modi Government reforms
- Barriers UK businesses perceive to exist
- How to overcome these barriers
- Current ease of doing business in the nation.
A look inside