UKIBC collecting feedback to support Government of India to tackle COVID-19
Following the Government of India’s announcement on Tuesday 24th March that it will be imposing a complete lockdown for 21 days, UKIBC are collecting feedback on the issues that companies are facing in India, how UK companies can support India to continue to provide essential services, and to ensure seamless supply of essential goods such as food, drink, medicine and IT.
As part of UKIBC’s supportive measures, we are collecting responses from business on several issues:
- Any general issues that companies are facing as a result of COVID-19 and resulting measures put in place.
- Sector-specific issues
- What businesses are doing to ensure that essential services are not impacted.
- What the stimulus package in India should look like.
- Examples where businesses are going above and beyond to support the Indian government and/or population related to COVID-19.
- Any other suggestions for the Government of India to support businesses
UKIBC is working to collate these responses as part of a submission to the DPIIT (Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade) and PMO (Prime Minister’s Office) to support the Government of India’s efforts to control the spread of coronavirus, ensure minimal impact to the welfare of the Indian population, and support businesses.
The voice of business is paramount in shaping the Government response. By providing your feedback on the issues faced and the opportunities for support and collaboration, the Government can work best to resolve these issues and make optimum use of resources.
Please send your responses to email@example.com
*These will be completely anonymous.