YOUR BRIDGE TO UK AND INDIA BUSINESSES AND POLICY MAKERS.
Being a non-corporate in today’s business world demands you be both self-sufficient and relevant. Associate Membership is built with your need in mind, allowing unique, meaningful opportunities to interact with UK and Indian businesses and policy makers. It ensures you create the right ties across Business and Government, whilst clearly conveying to your chosen audience, your expertise.
Associate Members also benefit from the opportunity to position themselves as thought leaders in the UK-India business space. Your brand and your profile is raised by contributing content for UK India Business Council’s publications, reports and events.
Alongside this, our Sector Policy Groups and wider advocacy activities, provide Associate Members with the platform to work not just with the UK India Business Council, but in collaboration with the UK Government and other influential and connected partners, to state the voice of business to India’s Union and State legislators.
The combination, allows our Associate Members to leverage our network to identify and develop direct partnership opportunities maintaining and developing key revenue streams in the process.
BENEFITS OF ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
- Account Management – Access to sectoral knowledge through our expert advisers.
- Access to our Sector Policy Groups – Thought leader at the heart of UK-India policy agenda.
- Brand Awareness – Display your profile on our website.
- Event Interaction – Profile and brand building opportunities at our exclusive events.
- Market Intelligence – Free access to our market intelligence and reports.
- Networking – Unlimited access to our events, including visiting delegations from India.
- Communications – Broadcast your India news and announcements through our channels.
- Business Support – Free letter of support for Indian visa applications
The Associate Membership fee is £1,500 plus VAT, annually renewable.
SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR MEMBERSHIP BUSINESS ADVISORS
For more information on Associate Membership please call one of our business advisors on either 0800 0196 176 or +44 (0) 207 592 3853 or email us at email@example.com