Boyden has pioneered executive search in India. We are consultants to management on top level recruitment across Indian industry, and the leading international retained executive search firm in India today, having operated in India since 1979.
Boyden global executive search, headquartered in New York, is the oldest search firm in the world with a network of over 60 offices in 40 countries. This international linkage has given us access to a wealth of globally proven techniques in executive search that we apply every day. We also enjoy the benefits of early contact with reputable multinationals seeking to enter the country.
We have a large experience base of high caliber senior professionals. Our search efforts are very effective because of a strong research base and a network of associate offices in all major metros. We often traverse geographical boundaries in the quest for the right talent.
We have completed nearly 3,000 top level search assignments over the last two decades, and over 70% of our current assignments represent repeat business from our satisfied customers.
We are known for our high standards of ethics, quality of work, and the high level of confidentiality of our candidate interactions has earned us the trust of many top professionals who would not otherwise interact with a search professional.
We never advertise. We believe that above a certain level, advertising will only bring forward a breed of candidates who are actively seeking a change. Instead, we focus on locating top professionals who are busy building highly successful careers.
We present them with information about an even better opportunity in a highly informed, structured and extremely confidential manner, and systematically transform them into star candidates. By bringing forward two to three of these high caliber individuals to meet with our client, we assist them in building a context for making an efficient selection.
We operate like investment bankers, constantly looking for the best human capital which will dramatically improve the profitability of our clients.
The selection of key management talent is an important decision that will significantly influence the future success of your organization. It can consume tremendous amounts of your valuable time, and invariably gets interrupted by other critical day to day problems.
At Boyden, this is our only focus. And we are the acknowledged experts in the industry.
Landline: +91 22 4345-7724
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd floor, Phoenix House ‘A’ Wing,
462, SB Road, Mumbai 400013, India
Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru and over 70 locations worldwide
• Imperium Consulting draws on 30 years collective recruitment experience to provide a niche selection of clients a global recruitment solution, to address the skills shortages within the Real Estate, Construction & Engineering Sectors.
• Imperium Consulting since its formation in 2007 has successfully mobilised candidates from over 16 different global locations from across 4 continents including Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
• Imperium Consulting has offices in the UK, UAE and India. Our office in London relocates candidates from the US, UK and Europe. The office in Dubai relocates candidates from the GCC/Middle East & North Africa. The office in Delhi relocate candidates from South East and Far East Asia.
• Imperium Consulting operates solely within the built environment sector and are therefore leading industry experts and specialist within this sector. Our team of experienced and trained consultants have extensive recruitment experience adding value to client and candidates relationships.
• Imperium Consulting has been successful in securing candidates through utilising international recruitment campaigns, executive search and traditional recruitment methodologies.
Mayaland Centre, 111 & 112, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi
T – 91 11 43507663 F – +91 11 30481011
RGF is a global brand of Japan’s largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Co. Holdings Ltd; Japan and Asia’s largest integrated recruiting and HR business.
• Annual revenues of approximately US$10 billion
• 51 Years delivering recruitment services in Asia
• RGF has 30 offices operating regionally
• Key hubs in Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai and extensive pan India coverage
• Providing Asia wide recruitment solutions for clients
RGF has an equity partnership with Bó Lè Associates; Greater China’s leading search firm with a strong presence across SEA. Recently, RGF acquired BoLe, the largest search firm in China and in India, RGF acquired Stanton Chase India & Nugrid Consulting.