Make in India
The Make in India session for the India-UK Business Convention 2015.
The keynote address underlines the major factors driving the success of the “Make in India” campaign. Our panel debates the impact of the Modi Government’s flagship initiative identifying key sectors and sharing synergies that create major opportunities for UK business.
BITE-SIZE MAKE IN INDIA MINI SESSIONS
- Session one: An introduction to ‘Make in India’, and why it matters
- Session two: Overview with Amitabh Kant, Secretary, DIPP on what it means for UK business
- Session three: Whats the impact of ‘Make in India’ so far?
- Session four Securing land, labour and capital to ‘Make in India’
- Session five: Overcoming the challenges
- Shri Amitabh Kant, Secretary, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
- Vipin Sondhi, Managing Director & CEO, JCB India Ltd
- Anand Kripalu, CEO & Managing Director, Diageo
- Nikhil Sahni, Senior President and Country Head of Government Relationship Management & Strategic Government Advisory,Yes Bank
- Mark Simpkins, Vice President & General Manager India, BAE Systems
- Ananth Narayan, Regional Head, Financial Markets, India & South Asia, Standard Chartered