INORGANIC GROWTH IN INDIA
The Inorganic growth in India session for the India-UK Business Convention 2015.
Over the past 5 years, the UK accounted for a third of international deals totalling 112Bil$. Our panel discuss the growth of both domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, explaining the attractiveness of the option and consider the critical success factors for this route in India.
BITE-SIZE INORGANIC GROWTH MINI SESSIONS
- Overview of inorganic growth in India and inbound transactions.
- Analysis of Indian trends in cross-border M&As.
- Learn how OCS Group has grown in India.
- Find out how Cipla expanded inorganically in India.
• Frank Hancock, Managing Director, Head of Corporate Finance, India, Barclays
• Chris Cracknell, CEO, OCS Group
• Ajay Sethi, Managing Partner, ASA & Associates LLP
• Mr Sudhanshu Priyadarshi, Global COO, Cipla