India’s Competitive Federalism
The Competitive Federalism session for the India-UK Business Convention 2015.
The India Government promotes healthy competition amongst States to enhance the business environment and encourage foreign investment. The appointed panel evaluates the value of this policy and considers potential areas Government must safeguard to assure its ongoing success.
BITE-SIZE COMPETITIVE FEDERALisM MINI SESSIONS
- An overview of developments in india with Sir Richard Stagg, Chair, Rothschild India
- An introduction to Competitive Federalism with Naina Lal Kidwai, Chair India and Director ASP, HSBC and Vipin Sondhi, MD and CEO, JCB India pvt. Ltd.
- Assessing what Competitive Federalism means for business with Sir Gerry Grimstone, Chair, Standard Life
- A discussion on understanding the impact of Competitive Federalism on India
- Competitive Federalism: Overcoming the challenges
• Sir Gerry Grimstone, Chairman, Standard Life
• Ms Naina Lal Kidwai, Chairman India and Director ASP, HSBC
• Rt Hon Patricia Hewitt, Chair, UK India Business Council
• Adil Zainulbhai, Chairman, Quality Council of India
• Vipin Sondhi, MD and CEO, JCB India Pvt. Ltd.
• Sir Richard Stagg, Chairman, Rothschild India