Webinar: UK – India Sustainable Infrastructure Investment Workshop with TheCityUK
TheCityUK and the UK India Business Council in partnership with Her Majesty’s Government and the City of London Corporation are pleased to bring together UK and Indian business leaders to strengthen investment ties.
India is one of the largest markets for new renewable energy projects globally and is implementing an ambitious agenda for sustainable infrastructure backed by government support. There is growing interest by UK companies to tap into this fast-developing market and increasing demand for the latest market insights, the chance to meet potential co-investment partners, and guidance on how to best access government support.
This virtual workshop will connect UK investors with leading Indian experts and project proponents, providing participants with the opportunity to learn more about investment opportunities in India and meet Indian organisations involved in sustainable infrastructure projects.
When: Wednesday, 16 February 2022
Time: 10:00 – 12:15 (GMT) / 15:30 – 17:45 (IST)
Please see below the running order of the session.
- 10:00 – 10:15 (GMT) / 15:30 – 15:45 (IST): Opening remarks on British Investment International’s India strategy
- 10:15 – 10:30 (GMT) / 15:45 – 16:00 (IST): Scene-setting remarks on Government of India’s commitment to sustainable infrastructure
- 10:30 – 10:45 (GMT) / 16:00 – 16:15 (IST): Outline of infrastructure pipeline in India and key examples
- 10:45 – 11:00 (GMT) / 16:15 – 16:30 (IST): Data on India infrastructure projects and investments
- 11:00 – 12:00 (GMT) / 16:30 – 17:30 (IST): Presentations on key sectors of interest
- Renewable Energy
- Renewable Energy Project Opportunities
- Water and Waste Management
- Green Transport and CFLI Update
- 12:00 – 12:15 (GMT) / 17:30 – 17:45 (IST): Overview of opportunities and risks in the Indian market
If you would like to attend, please register here.
We look forward to welcoming you at the workshop!