The Road to a UK-India Free Trade Agreement
The UK India Business Council (UKIBC) is delighted to invite you to our forthcoming webinar which will discuss how the upcoming Free Trade Agreement (FTA) negotiations are shaping UK-India economic cooperation.
We are pleased to welcome Kate Thornley, Deputy Director of India Trade Negotiations at the Department for International Trade (DIT), Her Majesty’s Government; and Rohit Vadhwana, First Secretary (Eco, Press & Info) from the High Commission of India in the UK.
With the recent conclusion of a 14-week pre-FTA business consultation, this interactive session will:
- Allow senior officials from the UK and Indian governments to share their ambitions for the UK-India FTA
- Provide insight into the next steps of the negotiation process
- Highlight the main issues raised by UK businesses in the consultation process
- Detail the key asks from Indian businesses and offer the India perspective
- Share some of the recommendations UKIBC made in its own submission to the DIT on behalf of UK business
We look forward to you joining us in this session. To confirm your place, please register using the button below!