India Steel International Exhbition and Conference 2017
The third India Steel International Exhibition and Conference is a joint initiative hosted by the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI). The event provides a platform to all the participants, delegates and business visitors to interact with, and explore new business avenues.
The India steel exhibition and conference will take place from 20 – 22 April 2017 at Mumbai Exhibition Centre in Mumbai.
Steel is one of the core industries in India, and country is the third largest producer of crude steel in the world. This event will highlight current trends, developments, challenges and future prospects for the steel industry. The conference will combine technical sessions.
Aligned with the theme, the conference will include technical sessions highlighting upon the Indian mining perspective, technological advancements in the production process, increasing demand for steel products in India, augmentation of logistics infrastructure and key milestones in the journey of the industry to 2025. Special sessions will be organised for secondary steel sector, metal recycling and focused areas of the industry like steel movement by railways and water management in steel plants. Additionally, sessions on Modi’s key initiatives such as Make in India and Smart Cities will run across the three day conference.
- Networking Opportunity with steel, mining, logistics and equipment manufacturers
- Interaction with government officials
- Interaction on emerging technologies for steel in India
- Deliberation on policy environment for fostering growth of Indian steel and mining industries
- Discussion on how to make the supply chain more robust
- Initiation of winning business dialogues with organisations having diversified business interests
- Providing excellent brand visibility
- Sales via targeted audience of qualified buyers
- An ideal platform to launch new products and find sales agents or distributors in new markets
- Chance to overcome objections to purchasing decisions
- Source requirements from India
- Transfer of technology, investment, joint ventures, research and development
- Supply of plant, machinery, process control equipment, projects and services etc.
- Showcase latest products, machinery, equipment developments for generating business.
Who Should Attend?
- Decision makers
- Policy makers
- Steel producers
- Mining organisations
- Infrastructure developers
- Technology providers
- Global steel organisations
- Steel industry associations
- Engineers and architects
- Logistics providers
- Steel intensive user industries
- Construction companies
- Component manufacturers
- Domestic and International investors.