Doing Business in India with South Wales Chamber of Commerce
Taken by the Regional Head of the UK India Business Council, this masterclass is suitable for all businesses that would like to find out more about the opportunities available to them in the Indian market.
The class will cover:
- Why India?
- Sectors Overview,
- Business Opportunities for Welsh Businesses,
- Getting Started in India,
- Taxation & Incentives,
- Business Culture in India,
- General considerations that need to be made when exporting to India, and
- Help & support provided by UK India Business Council.
These masterclass’s are free to attend but booking is essential as spaces are limited.
Date: Thursday 22nd June 2017
Venue: South Wales Chamber of Commerce, Newport, NP20 2AQ
Date: Wednesday 6th September 2017
Venue: Myrick Training, Montgomery, SY15 6EZ
Date: Thursday 7th September 2017
Venue: Technium 2, Swansea, SA1 8PH