EASE OF DOING BUSINESS IN INDIA – STATE LEVEL COMPETENCE
The Ease of doing business in India session for the India-UK Business Convention 2015.
Our panel debate Government policy and legislation to facilitate improved operating environments. The plans for rapid change are analysed, present deterrents to UK business are outlined and benefits of key reforms that focus on simplification and rationalisation are explained.
BITE-SIZE EASE OF DOING BUSINESS MINI SESSIONS
- St John Gould, Director – UK Trade, Investment & Prosperity – discusses ease of doing business in India.
- Ease of doing business presentation by Shailendra Singh, Joint Secretary, DIPP.
- Ease of doing business: What is the role of Infrastructure?
- Overcoming the challenges
- Jaijit Bhattacharya, Partner, Infra & Government services, KPMG
- St John Gould, Director – UK Trade, Investment & Prosperity – India, British High Commission, Delhi
- Shailendra Singh, Joint Secretary, DIPP, Ministry of Commerce