- Member UKTI Life-sciences Strategy Board
- Chairman UKTI Healthcare Sector Advisory Group, providing support to global Life-science team.
- Chairman Indian Strategy work-stream
- Executive Board Director-UK India Business Council
- Founder Cardionetics Ltd. A cardiology monitoring equipment company using unique technology for use in Primary Care and home care.
- Founder of a number of advanced technology companies over 45 years, serving niche global markets.
- Chairman of the Victoria Halls Charity.
- Advisory Board member of Cambridge University Diploma Entrepreneur Course
Previous public appointments include:
- Governor of Berkshire Art and Design College.
- Founder member and steering group of M4 Innovations Network Group
Corporate awards include: Queens Award for Exports, DTI Smart Award, Spur Award, Prime Ministers Millennium Status Award, and Foresight Award.